Discover and enjoy our unique approach to all your spinal conditions. At Spine Wellness Center, we only offer methods that produce the best results, tailored to each individual patient.
NSSD stands for Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression. The DRX9000 has proven effective with a high success rate. Statistics show that almost 90% of the patients that have tried the DRX9000 NSSD report amazing results and reduced pain with these fully customizable machines. And in a study based on the efficiency of this technique, the American Academy of Pain Management has testified on the reliability in the success of NSSD during its annual conference held in Tampa, FL in September 2007.
NUCCA stands for National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association. The NUCCA procedure is unique because it frees the nervous system of interference by using a precise, non-invasive, gentle touch technique. The aim of this technique is to promote the body’s self-healing resources and allow the body to reach its full health potential by restoring balance of the entire body. It is believed that a person gets sick because of body imbalance. This imbalance puts one’s health into a compromised and stressed condition, resulting in various ailments and pain. Restoring balance causes the nervous system to perform at it’s optimal level.
If you want to get rid of pain, you would want to take a treatment that does best. Spine Wellness Center knows the importance of correct healing method. That’s why it strives its way to serve its patients with the most effective and advanced treatments options in NUCCA and NSSD.
“A pain-free life! Who could ask for more?”
If you’ve experienced any of the following, Spine Wellness Center is here to help!
- Pinched nerve–A pinched nerve occurs when too much pressure is applied to a nerve by surrounding tissues, such as bones, cartilage, muscles or tendons. This pressure disrupts the nerve’s function, causing pain, tingling, numbness or weakness.
- Sciatica–Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg.
- Headaches–Headache, Migraines, Head Injury? Call us!
- Spinal stenosis–Stenosis (or narrowing) is a common condition that occurs when the small spinal canal, which contains the nerve roots and spinal cord, becomes compressed. This causes a “pinching” of the spinal cord and/or nerve roots, which leads to pain, cramping, weakness or numbness.
- Degenerative disease–Do you find it difficult to climb the stairs? You might be suffering from spinal disc degeneration due to aging.
Read the testimonials from our patients so you can see what others have experienced at our office! Our staff is here to help and will be happy to answer your questions.
For more information, please call our office today or fill out the form below. We are just a click away!
Read What Our Patients Think Of The Care They Receive
From The Spine Wellness Center
Dr Lisa is awesome. Professional and informative.
She introduced me to the NUCCA form of chiropractic adjustments and I haven't felt this good in 2.5 years since my car accident. Do yourself a favor and try this out before you make a decision to go under the(...)
I have been under the care of Dr Sarah Johnson for over 14 years. At times I thought spine surgery was my only option. But Dr. Sarah put me on a program that has allowed me a life free of pain. At times my back goes out and then Dr. Johnson gets me up again(...)
Schedule an Appointment or Ask Us a Question